HOW TO STOP SEX TRAFFICKING, RAPE, ABUSE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Take a real good look at the Bill Cosby case.  Everyone is saying that a "lot of people knew".  The limo drivers, the cast members of the show, the butler, the handlers, etc.  When those women woke up back in their homes - someone got them there.  One woman says a female "handler" told her "Bill will be right in" while she was going in and out of consciousness.

Meaning that a lot of people saw what was going on and just remained quiet.  Why?  Everyone wanted to keep their job.

I saw Johnny Knoxville doing a "dirty grandpa" film where he hired people to come "bury grandma in the back yard" for $340.  He said "three people agreed to do it - no questions asked".  Wow.  Three people showed up to his house, buried a woman's body in the backyard, took their money and left.  It's on film!

Linda Lovelace says when she was forced to film "Deep Throat" with her pimp pointing a gun at her off camera - that everyone on the set knew.  It was a mob financed film and everyone was also scared not only they're never work again if they blew the whistle but also they might get harmed.  But if someone had spoken up - who knows what might have changed history.

In watching the "Two Corey's" I remember watching a coffee shop meeting where the one Corey who is now deceased said that the "secret is killing him" of who abused him sexually as a child.  It didn't take a genius to see he was talking about Michael Jackson.  I then watched the other Corey basically tell him "if you want to ever work again in Hollywood - you keep your mouth shut like I am".  I wonder now that Corey killed himself because of keeping secrets if the other Corey ever thinks about that day at the coffee shop.  I do.

Because I was taught I'm as "sick as my secrets".  I will speak my mind no matter who I piss off, no matter if I get fired, nor matter if i get evicted.  Now trust me - it's resulted in a lot of jobs and a lot of moving!  In 1988, when I did all those talk shows against Joe Conforte's wanting to bring the brothels into California - every single time I appeared on TV I was fired and evicted.  People didn't understand sex trafficking back then.  They only looked as me like a "whore" or an "junkie".  I would literally come home after an airing to find an eviction notice on my door and a call to say I was fired.

Did I shut up?  If w had - the Trafficking Act of 2000 I don't think would have passed.  I got a job at a temp service and I found a weekly apartment that could care less about what I did years ago.  I'm still clean and alive and our program, and movement, is growing.

There's POWER in the truth.  Almost every child abuse victim tells me "someone knew".  But no one said anything.  Michael Jackson gave a lot of money to children's charities and the minute he was accused - they all popped up to defend him.  When the founder of American Apparel started sexually harassing his employees - everyone kept thinking about their jobs, and his work to help illegal immigrants.  When Snoop Dogg got an RV and started his "pimp revival" tour in 2003  -people wanted to get paid.  When I went to MTV about what was going on and started to ask them for help - they shifted their trafficking work to Europe, and canned the "True Life" show they were getting ready to film with us because it would have meant filming Snoop.

Do you want to stop abuse, rape, sex trafficking, etc?  The people who are the witnesses have got to stop worrying about their jobs, their paychecks, etc.  It goes deeper too.  I got a call from an old high-school girlfriend a few months ago.  Her husband's drinking got so bad he was retired early and now they're losing the house.  As I tried to figure out why he was drinking so bad - I found out what's in Nevada's water supply.  He worked for them.  I asked if he did anything to "blow the whistle" and he said simply "no".

What about what jobs we take?  Please explain the logic to me Jada Pinkett-Smith of promoting "Don't Sell Bodies" and then promoting Magic Mike XXL?  Please explain the logic of taking that movie while trying to warn people of the dangers of sex trafficking.  SEX TRAFFICKING THAT EXISTS IN STRIP CLUBS.  What you think it doesn't exist in male only clubs?  Is that your logic?  Tell that to the "lady boy" strip clubs all over Thailand.

What was one of the Bible's biggest commandments?  Those shalt not lie.  Thou shalt not bear false witness.  The truth shall set you free.  I do like Gloria Steinhem's addendum however - "but first it will piss you off".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION