INTERNAL AFFAIRS IN NEVADA

CALIFORNIA
As you know who follow my blog, I'm having problems with police all of the time who are involved in some fashion to sex trafficking. Since I do most of my "face to face" work in California and Nevada - most of the calls I get on the Sex Workers Anonymous hotline is in those two states.

Since 2013,  I've been trying to get someone to talk to me about what's going on in Pasadena, California's police station for a while now because of the "Music" case.  This is a woman who called for help who lives in Pasadena - and claims two Pasadena officers drug her out of her home when she told her traffickers she wanted to leave and they slapped her with two phony prostitution charges.  


I then got my own threats from a man saying he was a Pasadena officer when I was helping her - and then I've had some weird issues with their chief.  For example, he tells me he "didn't return my calls because he's already working with a trafficking group".  Okay - who I ask him? I never got an answer.  When I asked what measures he was going to take about my safety to come in and talk to him in person about this case - I didn't get an answer either.  He's not even asking me the name of the officer who called me.  Now I ask myself "how is he going to make sure I'm safe coming to this meeting if he doesn't even know the name of the officer who called me?  When I ask him about this - he's STILL not asking me the name of the officer.


The Pasadena Police already had an audit ordered when a tape leaked of a detective bragging that they could "fake a homicide" -  which the audit report was done.  It's results?  They need "more money and training".   If you google right now "corruption" along with what's going on in California law enforcement - this is much more than a lack of training going on with these officers.  

Okay the report thing is not getting us anywhere.  Not when a cop is recorded bragging he can "fake a homicide case" and then the station gets a report asking for "more money". http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/government-and-politics/20150316/pasadena-police-department-broken-critics-say-as-city-reviews-audit  


At the same time, Chief Sanchez is saying he "opposes more oversight".  http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/government-and-politics/20150417/pasadena-election-may-result-in-outside-oversight-of-police-department  I bet he does.  When I asked for the qualifications of the person who wrote this report - I couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone.  I noticed for example the last name was the same for the man who prepared the report - Sanchez.  So I asked if they were "any relation".  The answer was "no".  But no matter what kind of digging I did into the background of the man who prepared this report - the best I could come up with is he sold some insurance.  http://cityofpasadena.net/WorkArea/linkit.aspx?LinkIdentifier=id&ItemID=8589939690&libID=8589939694  I also find it interesting that in April of 2015 - the report was REDACTED.  http://www.ci.pasadena.ca.us/WorkArea/linkit.aspx?LinkIdentifier=id&ItemID=8589940062&libID=8589940066  I mean THIS was all I could find on "Veritas Assurance Group" https://www.linkedin.com/company/veritas-assurance-group  They sell "legal plans" like Prepald Legal.   I couldn't find his resume anywhere when the report was released.  Since then I found this - http://www.aele.org/sanchez.pdf  Does anyone but me remember what LAPD detectives were like in the 1980's in the Hollywood Narcotics Division by the way?  I do.  

Now I'm going to quote an article about the report itself - In addition to looking at cases handled by Okamoto and Broghamer, the audit "will also examine a cross-section of Detective Bureau reports and criminal case filings to ensure consistency in reporting and that procedure was followed. At the conclusion of the audit, an executive summary will be made available to the public, according to the city.

Now I ask you - what does this have to do with detectives being recorded as saying they can "fake a homicide" for one thing?  http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/general-news/20140702/tape-pasadena-homicide-detective-bragged-about-framing-suspects-lying-to-get-conviction

Here's another quote about the report:  "The judge found that Detective Okamoto intentionally wrote a report that was misleading," Stein said. "The police reports did not match what the witnesses said."

And:  During the recorded interview of a female witness, Broghamer is heard warning her that her child could be taken from her. Such "duress" is not permitted, Stein said.

Honestly - I don't see what "consistency in reporting" has to do with things like "faking a homicide case" or the problem I've been trying to get someone to look at where a woman was drug out of her home and slapped with two fake prostitution charges (supposedly), and when we tried to get the booking videotape to see what was going on, not only was she threatened again, but so was I and another person.   Nor does this address (1) me getting a call from a man identifying himself to be a Pasadena officer threatening me to "back off" and then (2) when I tried to make contact with the Chief to talk to him about the threat he refused to return my of my calls or emails unless he got pressure from up above him!

I find it especially interesting that the MINUTE the Chief was forced by people above him to speak to me about the case, this weird "5150" campaign starts up against me online that was completely staged.   So if this detective is bragging he can "fake a homicide case" then I'm sure faking a 5150 case is a piece of cake.  ANYONE can be hauled off for a 72 hour "observation".  My only concern at this point is I might wind up a Sandra Bland or another hooked hung from a jail cell.  

Because the MINUTE Chief Sanchez actually is getting pressure to speak to me about this case - suddenly a woman I don't even know is claiming I'm "stalking" her and she's "afraid for her life" and telling people she wants to file a 5150 charge against me.  A woman who just happens to be getting funding through the OC Human Trafficking Task Force - a task force that I'm questioning it's honesty with respect to their connection to Kevin Brown and the whole "8 Minutes" fiasco.  She further goes online making crazy accusations that she's "afraid to leave her house" and asking people where I live so she can "file a charge".  Yeah right I'm going to go waltzing into any police station right now while she's doing this and this Chief is acting so strange.  

So what do I do about it?  I've gone to everyone on up to Senator Kerry and Loretta Lynch - only no one is coming to take a look at evidence I have about a criminal ring where three
 pimps have now been sentenced in Wichita, Kansas, in this ring nor about what's going on with the police, or this money going into the trafficking task force I'm not seeing go anywhere to benefit victims.

Like what am I going to do next?  What do you do when you've got grave concerns about a Chief of Police who is acting weird.  I have googled "Internal Affairs" for Los Angeles and find nothing.  

Then I then read this article closely.  http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-deputy-trial-20140607-story.html  It says there is a "Internal Criminal Investigations Bureau" so I go and google that.  Notice I find information for a Nevada Internal Affairs - but the rest is news stories "about" Internal Affairs.  But yet I can't find any contact information.  https://www.google.com/#q=Internal+Criminal+Investigations+Bureau

The first pdf I find has NO contact information. http://shq.lasdnews.net/shq/mpp/2-04.pdf


I do find 10 sheriff's have been let go for inappropriate behavior within the jails.   http://www.sgvtribune.com/government-and-politics/20150711/10-los-angeles-county-deputies-relieved-of-duty-amid-investigation-into-alleged-inmate-abuse  


Which I'm just going to point out again WHY most sex trafficking victims can't call 911 for help.  Nor the task forces when they're out executing arrest warrants http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/2-arrested-connection-illegal-brothels  I was under the impression that the sex trafficking task force was to help victims of trafficking.  Well now if they're splashing photos of people they arrested for running a brothel they aren't.  First of all, if the brothel IS NOT connected with sex trafficking - I have no idea why then the trafficking task force is arresting those people number one.  Number two, I don't understand why the POLICE aren't doing the arresting if they are not a sex trafficking operation or part of one.  Number three - if they ARE a part of a sex trafficking operation - then arresting them IS NOT treating them like victims.  Now if they're the predators in a trafficking operation - are they the absolute head?  No one else is above them?  Because if someone is above them in the trafficking operation - and they just blasted their photo online like this - they just signed a death warrant out for them by the traffickers who will be wanting to shut them up before they talk.  So I COMPLETELY don't understand WTF is going on with the trafficking task force arresting two people in this illegal brothel case in Vegas.  


Back to California, I'm trying to figure out who is who I'd talk to about problems with the Pasadena Police.  In Google, I found a budget that's paid by the Board of Supervisors - http://file.lacounty.gov/bc/q1_2015/cms1_225558.pdf


In going through these budgets - I see a lot of money going to 'Operation Safe Streets" but they arrest gang members, not investigate corrupt cops.  http://shq.lasdnews.net/pages/patrolstation.aspx?id=OSS  So this doesn't appear to be about investigating cops anyway..


This appears to be Internal Affairs for Los Angeles City Police - http://www.lapdonline.org/internal_affairs_group  But that's not Los Angeles county nor Pasadena, California.  That appears to be the city of Los Angeles.


http://file.lacounty.gov/bc/q2_2013/cms1_196806.PDF  This budget shows a Michael Egan with the Internal Criminal Investigations Bureau - not Internal Affairs.   I don't know if Michael Egan is a detective, or the actor who filed fake sexual abuse charges.  Either way - I still see now contact information for this unit.  


So how do I find out how to reach these people?  Board of Supervisors?   They don't respond to my request to speak to them about this case either.  Not since I'm also trying to file a complaint against how the Board heard two people talking to them on July 14, 2015 about sex trafficking cases they said "no one was following up on" and when I checked with the board - no one knew what I was talking about - so then guess what?  NO ONE IS FOLLOWING UP on those charges just like the people who appeared said then!  


Okay now what?  So who now do I write to in order to complain about the Board of Supervisors green lighting millions of dollars to "fight sex trafficking" yet when TWO PEOPLE come right into their meeting to report sex trafficking TO THEIR FACE and they do nothing.   So who do I go and complain to about the Board of Supervisors doing this?  It's like Bush crying he is going to issue a grant to find people to go looking for Osama Bin Laden - only Osama walks into Bush's office and says "hello here I am" and then he does nothing because he's issued a budget.   I'm not understanding this (and why I posted this in the Sanity Today column also where I post other things where I feel like I just dropped acid or something they're so crazy).    

So how  are you  supposed to file a complaint or get an investigation started against an officer who isn't with the LA City?  I'm not finding anything.


Go to the Chief of Los Angeles?  Been there done that with Chief Gillespie in Nevada.  Twenty-four hours later - all the evidence I handed him from a two year long investigation was then wiped clean in 24 hours.  Not doing that again.  https://nevadastatepersonnelwatch.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/fifteen-members-of-las-vegas-sheriff-douglas-gillespies-organization-have-been-served-with-a-federal-complaint/


I've already been trying FOR A YEAR to reach Jim McDonnell.  First when I wrote him when I read about him "working with prostitutes" I got no answer.  Then I wrote again, and faxed again.  I then got a woman who told me the articles were "no accurate" and that he would speak to me IF he got elected.  Okay he got elected, so I reached out.  I then told told he would get in touch with me "AFTER the swearing in".  Okay.  I waited until that was done and reached out again.  This time I was told he would get back to me "after he formulated his trafficking policy".   Okay I then saw him submit a grant application for sex trafficking.  That sounded like he "formulated" something - so I reached out again.  This time I was told he would contact me "once he got the funding".  Now I know he knows about me because I actually had a member of his trafficking task force call me up, speak to me, invite me to go on the Brian Shapiro radio show.  But when I asked if I could come in and meet with the trafficking task force to talk to them about the victims I'm working with - he blew me off the phone and I haven't heard from him since.  Still no contact from Jim McDonnell's office either.  So not going to him about the issue at this point.  At this point I'll be told he'll call me "when he retires".

Now it appears the FBI is investigating corruption.  I got a general fax number here for the FBI in Los Angeles  - but I don't know who in the FBI office is investigating corruption or sex trafficking.   https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field  The one FBI agent I spoke to, the one who arrested Bill Hilliar told me there was "nothing he could do unless the traffickers were Muslim".  He didn't even know where to report issues of corruption.  He said he would "look into it and get back to me" but of course I've heard nothing.  

Can someone please explain to me why I can't find out who or where to go to file a complaint about a Pasadena, or a Long Beach, or an Orange County cop in California, or a cop in Las Vegas that's not also on Internal Affairs?  How am I supposed to file a complaint about a cop who is also on Internal Affairs?  I have emails from cops telling me that every single time they've tried to refer a prostitute to Sex Workers Anonymous for help - they've had her "run the off the force" while theirs have told me they've seen this and for that reason they're scared to give out our cards to prostitutes?

NEVADA
 I mean who is above Internal Affairs in Las Vegas?  I already know I'm not going to get anywhere with Internal Affairs in Vegas because Karen just tells people I'm crazy but she won't return my calls or look at any of our evidence, nor speak to any of the victims who come to me.  

Why is there not something online that's simple I can follow?  Some kind of corruption organizational chart?  This FBI website says they just RECENTLY put together these corruption units.  Okay - but where do I find how to get in touch with them?

I did find one in Los Angeles city - but why am I not finding anything anywhere else?  Why can't I find a way to reach Joseph Dickey directly that it says handled the Mally Mall raid (not arrest)?  http://heavy.com/entertainment/2014/09/mally-mall-arrested-fbi-investigation/

Then I found this which was pretty disturbing when I googled for "corruption" - https://oig.justice.gov/reports/FBI/a0537/chapter10.htm  Especially when it says there was "no agent" in San Francisco at all in 2004?

This is even more disturbing when you realize that Snoop was pimping across the country BY HIS OWN ADMISSION in 2003.  http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/snoop-lion-opens-up-about-his-pimp-past-20130508  But clearly Joseph Dickey isn't afraid to arrest someone who is connected to Snoop Dogg - but how do I reach him?

So this is more of the reason why when I got a call from a politician asking me to help rescue a woman out from under that ring because the "police didn't want to get involved" - you can see I had no one to complain to about this.  In Nevada - there was no Internal Affairs at all in Las Vegas in 2003.

It's things like this as to probably why right now as I'm speaking in September of 2015 - I know for a fact a drug dealing pimp just got hired with Metro.  His mom, also a drug dealer, was telling me about how the whole family, including their daughter, who is a prostitute, had to go to some function to "vouch" for him to get him on the force.  Of course he wants on the force - to protect him and his mom and sister.

Which is why right now in this country - everywhere there's a "task force" to "fight trafficking" I'm dealing with the office of the police protecting the traffickers.  Now you might say they just don't want me "interfering" or "working alone".  If that was the case - they would be talking to me about what the victims are telling me AS THEY HAVE FOR YEARS.  

But when I look at the FBI departments that are investigating "corruption" I'm not finding anything to do with "corruption".  Now I give you three guesses what that means?  If you're a corrupt cop and you don't want to have an FBI task force coming after you - go work on a trafficking task force!   They have one for drugs.  They have one for white collar crimes and even ART for God's sake.  But committee for corruption with sex trafficking?  I don't see a category listed.

When I started this work in 1987 - if I had a case involving a pimp that the woman/victim wanted to see arrested - we could go to the police and get help.  Again, look at the Margo Compton case. She was able to go to the police and get help.  Now back then I feel the system wasn't set up to properly protect victims - which is what I feel led to her death.  The police would tell me they didn't have the money to put victims into proper housing while waiting on trial because sex trafficking didn't have "federal recognition".  That's what I kept hearing about why we needed federal recognition.  But the Margo Compton case is why victims like her DON'T go to the police anymore - they come to me.  But that doesn't mean we don't want to do something to shut down the ring itself.  Okay who do we go to then?  The National Trafficking Hotline says "only the victim" can make out a report - so what happens if they are too afraid to directly so they come to me?  Then I try to go to the police with the information - and I'm getting blown off.  Something's got to give here.  

We were told they weren't helping prior to 2000 because "they didn't have the money because sex trafficking didn't have federal recognition.  Okay so we pushed for the recognition - and we got it and since the TVRA of 2003 - now I can't get a cop anywhere to talk to me as anything but the enemy.  Maybe, just maybe it's because there's no watchdogs!  I'm not finding any anyway.  I sure can't find an attorney to help like we used to either.  Too many have wound up really slapped like when that attorney went after Kamala Harris for the homeowners who got illegally foreclosed on - and he gets 17 years in prison.  Not inspiring cops to want to get involved anymore that's for sure.   I see in fact it was the ACLU who got a corruption team put together against the LAPD in fact.  http://www.thisamericanlife.org/blog/2014/07/la-county-sheriff%E2%80%99s-department-then-and-now

I'm not alone in this view that corruption's gotten out of control.  Serpico feels the same way.  http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/10/the-police-are-still-out-of-control-112160

So too does Judge Goethals.  http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2015/05/orange_county_prosecutor_misconduct_judge_goethals_takes_district_attorney.html  Who by the way, this Slate article said that Kamala Harris was "going to ask UC Irvine's professor of law" to do a report on this situation. He however said to me last month, August of 2015, that "no one has contacted me about it".

I guess she was too busy reviewing an illegally obtained videotape against Planned Parenthood.  Right or wrong - it was illegally obtained.  Which means anyone who aired it is also guilty of a crime as well as those who recorded the tape.  So she can hold a press conference against Planned Parenthood with an illegally obtained tape - but when I write, email, call and fax about a multi-national sex trafficking ring I get bumpkiss?  Maybe it's because I don't have the campaign contribution money that the pro-life people do.  I don't know what the issue is here.

Now it appears the FBI is beefing up "foreign" corruption.  Huh?  Can we do something about at home first?  http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/fbi-beefs-resources-foreign-corruption/

Okay 2011 looks like they're doing something about corrupt judges and courts.  http://exposecorruptcourts.blogspot.com/2011/08/fbi-squad-to-investigate-corruption.html  Upon further investigation it appears this is in NY only.


Oh this explains something.  Kansas got a corruption officer to work in the human trafficking area.  https://classic.regonline.com/custImages/230000/239668/AmandaSpeeBio.pdf in 2011.  THAT might explain why they were finally able to get an arrest in 2013 against pimps in the trafficking ring I've been working on getting someone to go after the heads of said operation there - but I can't here in California!  In fact there was a whole slew of massage parlors shut down in 2013 in Kansas.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/gary-kidgell-yan-zhang-sex-trafficking-kansas_n_3647993.html   Too bad no contact information for Amanda on the article.  But I still find it interesting that this was a tough case - and they got those three pimps in jail in Kansas - but not California.  I've been wondering why and maybe it was because of Amanda on the job!

Let me try and google Nevada corruption.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/31/vegas-police-investigating-alleged-corruption-in-l/  This looks like the "Criminal Intelligence Unit".

Okay I google that.  I get this.  http://dci.sd.gov/Operations/IntelligenceUnit.aspx  I get a lot of articles about how corrupt Nevada is - but I'm not finding anyone I can file a report with about the issue to open an investigation!

Now let me bring up a point here for a moment.  It's now 4:55 a.m. I'm writing this.  I have to do my SWA work in my "spare" time. I have no salary.  No grant.  No fund raising.   So I have to do my daily stuff during the day, take care of my daughter, and work with our members.  By the time I get to do everything else - it's after 5 pm.   Now when I was a victim of trafficking - I didn't wake up until about 5 pm.  I remember that was my biggest barrier to finding help - no one was in after 5 pm to take calls.  So today there are emails and fax machines.  So when I find a phone number of an office that closes at 5 pm - that does not help me.  Nor will that help a victim either.  Just a site note here - and why we have an email address and I answer the SWA hotline until 4 am before I shut it down to go to sleep.

Now I find a vice corruption unit here in Riverside, California - http://www.riversidesheriff.org/bureaus/criminal-intelligence.asp  But again no email or contact form even.

The brothels however are in northern Nevada.  Going to the website to "file a complaint" for northern Nevada - I see we're still complaining to the Chief.  http://www.reno.gov/home/showdocument?id=26107   However, over the years the women tell me the "chief is involved".  So we need to find someone to go to over the Chief's head in Nevada.

It does appear that Internal Affairs has been replaced with the Office of Professional Responsibility - http://opr.dps.nv.gov/about/Welcome/

Okay they have a form on their website - http://opr.dps.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/oprdpsnvgov/content/about/D0300.pdf  It says you fill out the form and then mail to:

1535 Old Hot Springs Rd, Suite 20
Carson City, NV 89706

Problem is I don't know of one single hooker that is going to go to that website, fill out that form, and mail that letter.

Oh here we go - on another page is an email address - oprwebmail@dps.state.nv.us

Now Clark County says it has a "citizen review board"  https://www.citizenreviewboard.com/FAQs.aspx

Okay here's an email for them CRBInfo@ClarkCountyNV.gov and here's the form - https://www.citizenreviewboard.com/Forms/Complaint/Form.aspx

It's now taken me HOURS to find these forms.  But at least I found out where and how to file a complaint against law enforcement in Nevada.

I've emailed these two emails now to see if these are the right offices to complain about a problem with police officers.

This is interesting - the Office of Public Safety appears to be DMV.  The NV legislature is saying their officers have the "same powers" as cops.  But when they ask if that means DMV employees can arrest someone - this guy isn't "comfortable answering".  https://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/78th2015/Minutes/Assembly/GA/Final/479.pdf  But finally someone said "yes a DMV employee can arrest you" as of March of 2015.

I'm really confused now.  I'm trying to figure out who and how do I file a complaint against a cop in Nevada.  Now it appears I can be arrested by a DMV employee?  Well if that's the case, maybe I need to go talk to a DMV agent about arresting some of these pimps!

They don't seem to be doing much about the corrupt police.  Now in reading this article - it appears that I would complain to the DA's office.  http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/officer-under-suspicion   This case by the way only ties back into why many sex trafficking victims CAN'T trust the police enough to call them for help!  Oh wait, that article is 2010 while Gillespie was still chief!

I remember that's when he'd report everything to the DA's office because David Schubert used to cover everything up before his death from a drug overdose.

Now back to filing complaints against police officers.  Yes it's as bad in northern Nevada as it is Clark County.  http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada-and-west/california-police-officer-arrested-federal-corruption-charges Which this article ties back into why a sex trafficking victim can't safely call 911 in Nevada.  Especially if the cop is just going to go and tip off her trafficker like this guy tipped off people who were about to be arrested!  By the way - notice this a California officer that's working through a Reno police office.  This is just tipping off people - not that they'd harm a prostitute right?

Think again -  https://nevadastatepersonnelwatch.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/las-vegas-police-officer-richard-scavone-charged-in-battery-of-suspected-prostitute/

BTW - I've told you people that prostitutes are the "canary in the mine" about problems didn't I?  I want you to read this about Hambrick.  http://crcpac.org/nevada-sherriff-lombardo-gop-lawmakers-will-be-arrested/

During the 2013 hearings on the sex trafficking Bill I was "intimidated" into not coming in to testify.  I asked the legislature if I could testify remotely by phone or skype and they refused.  They kept holding the hearings at karate studios where they trained the officers and I took this as clearly a threat.  What prostitute is going to go into a martial arts studio where they train cops with cops there to testify against what's going on with the cops and why we didn't want to see that law passed?

We did have a very brave member go and testify at the legislature to not only register our objection to the trafficking bill, but also to oppose the brothel expansion into Las Vegas.  She appeared in front of the whole legislature with the other anti-trafficking advocates and read a letter to them - which John heard because she was looking right at him.  When I spoke to him on Facebook about this - he FLATLY DENIED ever seeing her, hearing her, talking to her, etc.  When I reminded him this hearing was VIDEOTAPED and sent him over a clip of him SPEAKING TO HER - he then blocked me from his facebook account.

While refusing to have coffee with me to talk about the Bill, or speak to me on the phone, he did have dinner with Dennis Hof the night before the hearings.  He then had me BANNED from the property where Congo Justice, whose president was from Nigeria by the way, came in to show films about sex trafficking in the Congo, while they were discussing a trafficking bill in Nevada!  I still don't know where the money went he raised by the way.  I do know that while he was pushing this trafficking bill - he was refusing all contact with us, the only group that had been working with trafficking victims IN NEVADA SINCE 1996.

Does it get written about or believed?  Not until someone "else" gets pushed on.  They always do it to someone like us first - and then when they get away with it enough - they start getting cocky.  Next comes the "regular" citizens!

But this is just like when I was supposed to testify at the NV legislature about the brothel's proposed sales tax on a Monday.  On a Friday they showed up with a bogus arrest warrant that of course they couldn't get cleared until I saw the "judge on Monday".  Sure they let me go Monday after court - but the hearing was over then.  What you're reading about here folks - is how Nevada does things.  This is why prostitutes are NOT STUPID and why they're NOT GOING TO CALL 911 WHEN THEY NEED HELP IN NEVADA WITH SEX TRAFFICKERS!

I'm still confused though.  This guy gets arrested in a corruption case - but he lives in Las Vegas, Nevada.  http://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/federal-agent-arrested-participating-cocaine-and-marijuana-conspiracy  But the office that arrested him was out of the NY corruption investigative unit.  http://manhattanda.org/resources-victims-public-corruption

So this email is for people who are doing corruption in NY I guess - even if they live in Nevada.  pcuhotline@dany.nyc.gov pcuhotline@dany.nyc.gov  Okay the trafficking ring I've been trying to get someone to look at for TWO YEARS NOW - has massage parlors in NY.  So maybe I can get them to look at the case!


From this article - it again appears Assemblyman Chris Edwards went to the "Criminal Intelligence Unit" for help.  I give up.  I can't find that unit anywhere on Google - so I've written to him to ask where directly I can reach this arm of law enforcement.  http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada-legislature/nevada-assemblyman-confirms-metro-probe-attempted-extortion

This article makes it look like there's been people trying to report corruption in Nevada and California for a while now.  http://www.defraudingamerica.com/lawsuit_reno_index.html

I'm now COMPLETELY CONFUSED trying to figure out where to report various corruption in just Nevada and California.  I'm lost.  There should be an easier way to do that where just ordinary people can file a complaint.




That does it.  I'm going to build a website where people who want to file a complaint can file a complaint.  Then I'll help them figure out how to get the complaints filed.  After HOURS of research - I still don't know where to go to file complaints.  I mean I read that Internal Affairs is now the Office of Public Safety.  But then I see a site at Internal Affairs to file a report.  Ugh!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION