SUGAR BABY WEBSITE

I've learned how these people operate.  They distract with one hand while they do something screwed up with the other.  For the life of me I've been trying to figure out why all this fuss about Backpage, Backpage, Backpage, etc.  Like it's the center of all trafficking.  Great advertising if you ask me to let people know they can run sex for money ads on that site.  But it sure has nothing to do with sex trafficking really.

I know sites like Sugarbaby are way more "hardcore" than  Backpage.  So are sites like Grinder, Instagram, Seeking Arrangement, etc.  So I've been asking myself - I wonder what's going on with these sites?

I went into the SugarBaby site just for giggles and set up a bogus profile.  I wanted to see what was going on in there.  Sure enough this guy answers me saying he's in Peru.  Makes no sense.  He can buy a woman for probably a buck down there - why is he online?

He offers to send me money without one clue what I look like and I've said nothing to him.  I'm curious so I let it play out.  He says he's sending me $4000.  What?  Who does that?

Then he tells me he can't Western Union it.  Well if you can send it - you can western union it. I let it play out and I get this email that says I need to pay the "processing fee of $400" to get the $4000.

I'm turning this one over to the cops!  Now I know why no one is talking about this site.  They got a good thing going.  I mean if I was a hooker still - who would report just being ripped off?  This is hysterically funny!  The traffickers are now targeting the sex workers on yet another lv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION