THEIR TACTICS - THIS IS HOW IT STARTS

I wake up this morning to put up the post about what's going on in San Diego, California at about 9:00 a.m. - how the women down there in sex work have been complaining about police abuse.  So I put up the post http://traffickingandprostitutionservices.blogspot.com/2015/10/san-diego-california-sex-trafficking.html  and guess what happens next?

I'm putting a screen shot here of this "Renuka McGovern" who is claiming to have been "trafficked from India".  Look at her profile very carefully.  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1230733902&fref=ts  This is by the way a "catfish" profile.

At 11:43 a.m. I get a phone call from guess where?  San Diego!  I'm not going to publish the actual call yet at this time even though I'm in Nevada at the moment and therefore legally can.

It's Renuka (supposedly).  Now take a look at how this "Renuka" has now joined every single group that I'm in.  They had started joining my groups by 9:45 a.m.


Now notice how this person has joined every single group that I set up very deliberately that by the way I have no personal interest in.  If you think this person is a "real" survivor, and not a "catfish" - then ask yourself why did they join the groups that have absolutely nothing to do with nothing.  I only joined those groups to see who would follow me into them!

Why?  The first time this happened to me - it threw me off guard.  This "person" went into every group that I belonged to, and then went to every single person I was speaking to and told them I was "crazy" and how if they "valued their reputation they wouldn't speak to me again".

Okay well this time I got you!  This time I"m documenting the process of what happens to you when you saw anything about what the police are doing against sex workers.

I've got your pattern now guys!

Update:  10/7/15 - I wrote the San Diego Human Trafficking Task Force on Monday 10/5/15 about what was going on down there and wanting to talk to them about their treatment of strippers while trying to "help trafficking victims" and I still have not got a response.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION