"DIVERT THEM" - READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY

http://tucson.com/news/blogs/police-beat/governor-oks-tougher-law-against-human-trafficking/article_fce7f065-a293-507f-8244-8c3cb6ee098f.html

I want you to note something about this news article.   It says they want to "separate out" from the "system" children who "may be trafficking victims" to go into "social services" instead of what exactly?  Now if we're "not identifying them as prostitutes" then how exactly are they being "separated out"?

What this sounds like to me is that children who are attractive, developed, and can be viewed as sexual objects are going to now have a COVER for when they are treated differently than children who may be disabled, overweight, unattractive, etc.

"Oh uh uh uh I'm going to put them into a special program for juveniles who may be trafficking victims".

WHAT PROGRAM?

Do you see one?  Did I lay one around here somewhere?

I invite you to read this booklet on how the Nazi's went after children by getting doctors, therapists, and whole system's to lie to them parents about made up diseases.  I especially like the part about how for three weeks they "pretended to be treating them".  https://www.ushmm.org/m/pdfs/20090831-nazi-ideology-book-part2.pdf

Did I mention when I first escaped being trafficked there was no where for me to go for treatment, so I joined the local Holocaust survivor group?  THEY understood  what these monsters were like and what it took to escape and move on after what they had witnessed.  I learned a lot about Nazi's, and how they operated to gain control of Germany not that long ago folks.  I know Nazi tactics when I see them.  I especially remember the stories of how people ignored what was going on.  Stories of cafe owners sweeping human cremation dust off thechairs of cafe's just down wind of the crematoriums and going on with business as usual knowing people were being burned right down the way.  Don't ask questions.  Mind your own business.

Until they come for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION