KELLY TOWNSEND - 12 LEGIONS OF ANGELS

(I want to clarify something about the below blog article with respect to Kelly's wife.  I don't know if the woman existed or not.  I don't know if she's alive or dead.  I'm not saying she didn't exist nor she's not dead.  I just want to clarify that I was able to find a birth certificate for her in California using the name provided as his wife.  I did not however find a marriage certificate on the index, nor a death certificate under this name in either California nor Arizona.  I found an obituary which was paid for, but the newspaper reported they did not see a death certificate.  What does this mean?  I have no idea.  I only brought her into the discussion because people had said that "Kelly was working under his wife's license number for private investigations".  But when I looked up both his private investigator's license as well as one under his wife's given name - I couldn't find anything in either AZ nor CA.  Could this mean the state made a mistake?  Sure it could.  People might even have met a woman saying she was Kelly's wife.  I've found two radio interviews in fact for a woman saying she was his wife which has two different photos and the voices and names don't match.  I don't know what that means - I just know what the paperwork is saying.  So I'm not "attacking" nor "accusing" anyone here nor am I saying he wasn't married, nor that this woman isn't dead.  I'm just pointing out here to do your own research and what my research found with respect to documentation.  We live in a "catfish" age where men like Bernie Madoff ran off with people's life savings by pretending to be something he wasn't.  I was able to see through Kevin Brown's charade with "8 Minutes" by asking for "proof" and to see this so called "program" with my own two eyes.  If you've seen the Great Randi's documentary on how he created a whole fake guru that people were falling for hook, line and sinker to further illustrate you need to check things out carefully before just assuming what you're hearing is real - then you will understand all I'm saying here is what I found when I went online and started digging.

Which I didn't even do until I started getting phone calls from survivors telling me this man I'd never met was bashing me online, and one woman reported he was offering her drugs knowing she was only months sober, and supposedly asking her to relocate out of state, quit her job, leaving her section 8 housing contract, to go to work at this "rescue" he was supposedly operating acres big in Arizona, while urging her not to talk to me about this offer of both the drugs and the job.  Of course this got my curiosity up as to who this guy was and why he'd do this sort of thing which I had someone send me a copy of the transcript of their conversation.  So in my research - this is what I found is all I'm saying here.  Please - go and do your own research and make up your own minds as to what you think.  I'm not posting this to bash his "dead wife" but to merely document the research I found when I went online to find out who this guy was bashing me for some reason.  I have heard from other people this article has "deeply wounded" Kelly - but I've yet to hear that from him or anything from him for that matter.  Which I would just assume if this was harming him or "wounding" him then it would be so easy to just shut me up by showing me a copy of things such as licensing, death certificates, etc.  If presented with any documentation - I'd be happy to update this with that information.  Just wanted to clarify this before you read on. )

Let me first start off with Kathleen Mitchell, founder of the Dignity program in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm not telling you this information to brag about us - but to put what I'm about to say here in perspective. It's been documented in public interviews given by Kathleen she first contacted us when the program I created was called "Prostitutes Anonymous" while in the Durango Jail in about 1991.  http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/ex-prostitutes-who-proselytize-6431069  

She got our step study program and upon being released from jail she then took a "Prostitutes Anonymous" meeting back into the same jail to help the inmates.  From there, she was contacted by Catholic Charities to help set up the Dignity Program about 1991.  Dignity hosted weekly "Prostitutes Anonymous" meetings up to the last time I got a call about them I'm aware of in 2015.  We changed our program name in 1995 to "Sex Workers Anonymous" due to the invention of the internet - but it's still the same program except we've now included webcam in our definition of abstinence for our members.

Savannah Sanders has said in interviews she came through the Dignity Program herself - meaning she's also a product of both Dignity and Prostitutes Anonymous being she's attended our meetings as part of her recovery.  http://downtowndevil.com/2014/06/05/58495/phoenix-human-sex-trafficking-super-bowl/  So here we have at least two women who have touched our program and then gone on to not only help themselves - but others.

I still answer the hotline for www.sexworkersanonymous.com - a hotline which is for anyone who for any reason wants help to exit the sex industry.  In 1995 a film starring Lindsey Wagner was aired based on a story of a teenager we helped to find when the mother said the police were refusing to lift a finger to help her.  The girl was retrieved in the possession of a violent pimp suspected in the murder of two other prostitutes in Canada.

In 1984 I was arrested for the first safe house in the country for adult sex trafficking victims I created when an angry pimp retaliated by calling the cops and claiming I was "running a brothel" two blocks from the police station.  You can read about my work over 30 years now working in this field at www.hightechmadam.com.

Our hotline is still active.  I'm still receiving calls from mothers of those who may be trafficked into sex work who we refer to www.swan-fellowship.us  This is a program for parents of sex trafficking victims which started out of the Dignity program because of all of the mothers who were showing up asking for help for their daughters.   Our hotline has taken over 500,000 calls as of the accounting we did off phone records in 2015.  Our program, Sex Workers Anonymous, has chapters all over the United States, into Canada, and in five other countries.  We provided Glendene Grant, the mother of Jessie Foster, with fresh information in 2007 on Jessie we received on that hotline from another woman who was being pimped by Peter Todd - Jessie's pimp suspected of being her murderer.  www.pimpalert.com

Meaning on top of the calls we get from men and women wanting help to exit the sex industry, for any reason, whether trafficked or not, we also get calls at least weekly from people wanting help to organize a rescue of someone they care about.  We have organized rescue missions not only in the United States, but again like the film depicted we also have in Canada, and even other countries such as the one in Russia where we helped to get women locked in a house forced to do webcam shows 24/7 released from their captivity.   We spent a year "undercover" locating where the house was they were being filmed in, and then found someone willing to travel to Russia to get them released.  We have interviews with someone we helped her and her children escape their pimp at both www.leavingtheliferadio.com and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33weIPOhqVU

I published the book for parents of someone who may have a child who is being targeted by a pimp on how to deal with that situation at http://www.lulu.com/shop/jody-williams/when-you-care-about-someone-being-pimped/ebook/product-22594465.html  and our "Recovery Guide" for our 12 step program at http://www.lulu.com/shop/jl-williams/sold-out-a-recovery-guide-for-prostitutes-anonymous/ebook/product-22531760.html

I also created the first ever alternative sentencing and diversion program which launched in Los Angeles in 1988, and one in Allentown, PA in 1990. https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/142251NCJRS.pdf   Both of which were extremely successful in reducing dramatically the repeat arrest rate of prostitutes, as well as a related reduction in HIV/AIDS rates in the town's sex workers during the period of time we operated these programs.  http://articles.mcall.com/1991-08-23/news/2811835_1_prostitutes-pimps-wernick  

In 1994 I started working with Paige Latin to open the first ever drop-in crisis center for prostitutes in Canada.  http://www.pace-society.org/library/sex-trade-and-police-response.pdf  Her father died as she'd just got things rolling - so PACE came in and took over.  Many of her original members then left and started PEERS.  The "group of former sex workers" spoken of here were "Prostitutes Anonymous" members who rightfully so were maintaining their anonymity while putting together this ground breaking program out there.



Now let me ask you something - if you were a private investigator who wanted to open a program in Arizona working with sex trafficking victims would you not at least make a phone call announcing your new program so our hotline would be aware of it?  Being that parents call us from all over the world, and from Arizona, needing private investigative work, of which we have partnered with many investigators over the years to work successfully on cases - wouldn't you think this new agency would want to let us know about their work so we could consult with them if a call came in they could help those parents with?

If you were operating a rescue and recovery program - wouldn't you then let not only us know about it but also Children of the Night?  Children of the Night operates a hotline for juveniles to call for help as well as a residential program they've operated since 1979.  What about Polaris?  Wouldn't you be listed with them as a resource?  Check out Polaris' resource for Arizona - https://traffickingresourcecenter.org/training-resources/referral-directory  You'll find our program, Sex Workers Anonymous, listed there but you will NOT find "12 Legions of Angels" nor Kelly Townsend as a private investigator.

Let me just switch for a moment if I may over to Chris Butler.  Chris Butler was a police officer for 20 years.  After he retired, he opened up a private investigative agency.   This agency was featured on Dr. Phil doing "husband stings".  The show I saw was he would hire female operatives who would go out and try and seduce your husband for you on undercover camera.

However, what was left off the story was that sometimes these female operatives would drug the men and then ask them to drive them back to a motel.  On their way there, a cop would pull him over for a DUI.  They would then shake the guy down for blackmail money.  A dramatized version of the sting was show on an episode of "Ray Donovan" almost verbatim of how Chris operated.  The bribe would be not to tell the wife or his employer about anything.

Chris also bought some massage parlors.  His friends who were narcotics officers were bringing him drugs from the evidence lockers he'd then have the prostitutes resell at his parlors.  Chris also would shake down other madams and prostitutes for a cut of their earnings "or else".   We found out about him from women begging us for help to escape a pimp who was a man with this many cop friends and with his investigative powers.

Not easy my friend I tell you to organize those types of rescues.  Which is why we appealed to one of his male deputies to go to the press about it.  Why the press?  Because complaints to Internal Affairs were pointless.    http://patch.com/california/sanramon/private-investigator-christopher-butler-pleads-guilty0df4c86437

Want more proof?  We've been fighting a case for years for women who report men in law enforcement, immigration and even Homeland Security are the ones trafficking them.  I've been threatened by police officers, attorney's and private investigators for even speaking to these victims.  http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/las-vegas-restaurateur-says-former-fed-manufactured-criminal-case-against-him

Read how this victim falsely accused by Joohoon David Lee, a Homeland Security officer with Immigration, called his boss and complained only to be told "there's nothing we can do".  Well if his boss says "there's nothing we can do" - that leaves us with going to the press as we did with Chris Butler, Operation Dollhouse, and other cases where we've brought in the press.  Look at Eliot Spitzer's case.  He wasn't arrested.  If a tape hadn't leaked to the press - no one would know about him and Ashley Dupree.

So I'd like you to see why someone saying they're a "private investigator" doesn't hold much water to me until I get to know someone better.

So who is Kelly Townsend?  According to my search on April 24, 2016 I don't find one active private investigator's license for him.  https://webapps.azdps.gov/public_inq/sgrd/ShowLicenseStatus.action


There is an article about him on www.investigationdiscovery.com Here's the article - http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/last-seen-alive/about-this-show/kelly-townsend/  Note the article is NOT a reprint from a newspaper or magazine.  Further note is says "follow up on crime feed".    What's "Investigation Discovery?"  http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-schedule/  It's a TV station.

What's Crime Feed?  Well there's an article there claiming Kelly found Dakota http://crimefeed.com/2014/06/last-seen-alive-3/  Notice no mention of her sister, nor of Tom Klatt either.   Is "Crime Feed" a newspaper?  Nope.  It belongs to this TV station.  https://who.is/whois/crimefeed.com/


There's an article by Kelly on this site dated June 18, 2014 http://crimefeed.com/2014/06/last-seen-alive-3/


In doing a google search on the image of the girl - one finds only Crime Feed links to that image.  http://tinyurl.com/h9uxpdv

But look here - in September of 2013 there's the same picture and news on Dakota but there's a Tom Klatt mentioned.

Well who is Tom Klatt?

Not a private investigator licensed in Arizona.


I go to the Arizona Association of Licensed Investigators and don't find Tom Klatt OR Kelly Townsend as members.  http://www.aalpi.com/Locate_an_Investigator.html#

I did find another article on the InvestigationDiscovery channel site for Tom Klatt mentioning Kelly Townsend "helped" Tom Klatt dated the June 16, 2014 http://crimefeed.com/2014/06/last-seen-alive-dakota/

Well this seems confusing as to who did what so I did a little more digging on Dakota's case.   Look what I found - a news article saying the police found BOTH SISTERS on May 10, 2013 - a year earlier.   http://www.wmicentral.com/news/latest_news/runaway-eagar-girls-found/article_a2480940-baa5-11e2-af7f-0019bb2963f4.html


Here's a follow-up to what the police posted about BOTH girls missing.  



The article by Kelly and Tom said the girls were found using "social media".  Only I fed both of their names into Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.   I couldn't find a trace of either of them.  

Here's a little more information I found on Kelly.  Seems he attended an event at the Monte Carlo that Brenda Myers-Powell also attended, a member of our program who was recently featured in the documentary "Dreamcatchers".    An event for some mysterious reason Brenda invited us to come hear her speak, only when we arrived we were told by security we were "banned from the building".  http://www.laceygaines.com/kelly-townsend-body-guard/

The flyer says he's a "member of Arizona PI's"  Only here's the page on the link:  http://www.laceygaines.com/kelly-townsend-body-guard/www.ArizonaPis.com




Doesn't appear his store is working anymore either:


His website seems to be up even though he doesn't have an active license:  http://www.arizonapis.com/

The flyer says:  
Kelly’s two successful rescue cases begin 6-15-14 and 6-22-14, the show Last Seen Alive, airs on Discovery ID Channel at 6pm AZ time and 9pm EST. “Into the Night” (2014) a 16 yr old girl goes missing in AZ. (This is the PI who has been working on Lacey’s murder case.) http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/last-seen-alive/about-this-show/kelly-townsend.htm
Okay - let's go hit the link:  http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/last-seen-alive/about-this-show/kelly-townsend/  It goes to his show.  In the article it says he "provides pro bono services for http://www.findme2.com/"  Let's check that link out:

So he provides "pro bono" work for a hair loss company?
The web link for "12 Legions of Angels" goes to a Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/12LegionsOfAngels

Which says he "rescues victims of trafficking".  Okay - see a hotline to call?

On our site at www.sexworkersanonymous.com you see a hotline number to call. On our Facebook page - you see a hotline to call.   If you're helping people - don't you have a phone # for them to call? https://www.facebook.com/sexworkersanonymousorangecounty/info/?tab=page_info

It appears he incorporated 12 Legions of Angels in 2013.  http://ecorp.azcc.gov/Details/Corp?corpId=L18511768

Oh here we go - here's their website.  No phone number to call however.  http://www.12legionsofangels.com/  Plus the only case I see mentioned on the site is the same girl that I'm not sure what's the story there.  Did Tom or Kelly rescue this girl?  Why no mention of the sister?  Why don't the police mention them as retrieving her?   Why is there not one single news article about the case with their name on it anywhere other than their TV show?

A show the public didn't seem to like very well if you read their comments.  Seems everyone thought it was "fake".  

Well I didn't miss much at the Monte Carlo.  It seems that Bill Cosby was their key speaker.

His flyer says he's a "board member of the National Registry of Domestic Violence" only I don't see anything about Arizona even on there.  http://www.domesticviolencedatabase.org/about.asp

So this is what I can't really find on him.  What can I find?  Well he has a "gofundme" going:
https://www.gofundme.com/p9cm6b5z dated December of 2015.  Good for him - he's raised $4475 so far it appears.  It appears his wife, Julia, died and he has a lot of medical bills.



I've buried more than one person in my lifetime.  I know that just because someone dies - you don't get an obituary.  An obituary is something you can pay to have printed.  A death certificate however is a different story.  I went to the Maricopa County, Arizona death certificate site which is supposedly the county where they live and I found this under Julia Townsend's name:


So I went and tried another death site database:


I just think his wife's name would have been in the incorporation papers for "12 Legions of Angel's" wouldn't you?  Her obituary said she helped Kelly.  But the only other name on the incorporation papers was Cheryl Briggs.  Why would there be an obituary, but not a death certificate showing up?  


I went to the main death index which includes deaths for 2015 and I can't find a "Julia Townsend" in Arizona.  http://tinyurl.com/z6wp85v

I've buried more than one person as I said above.  Not everyone goes to a funeral home.  If you're being cremated your body will go to the crematorium.  Some people have "at home" funerals depending upon the laws of the state.   I went to the Arizona Republic paper to see what their requirements were to place an obituary.  They asked me for $225 for a photo obituary - but did not require the death certificate from me to place the ad.


Well if Kelly did get stuck with huge medical bills for his wife, Julia, then he's in luck if he didn't sign for the services as the bills will go to the estate in  Arizona.  If there is no estate - then he's not on the hook for those bills.  https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/are-surviving-spouses-responsible-for-deceased-spo-1334423.html

I'm trying to find out more about this person and I did find a blogtalkradio interview with him and Julia D'Alfanzo  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/voicesinjustice/2014/03/04/missing-persons-stealthfind-w-kelly-julia-learning-is-a-family-affair  So maybe I'm looking under the wrong name.  On the interview, it referred listeners to  http://www.stealthfind.com/   That goes to a product - not a rescue operation.

The show was produced by Patricia McKnight.  I remember her.  I had asked her to come onto our show to be interviewed and she never responded back to me.  https://survivorsjustice.com/  In fact, none of my attempts to reach her to find out more about what she was doing were ever returned.

Looking on her Linkedin page - this appears to be Kelly's wife.  https://www.linkedin.com/in/julia-d-alfonzo-96253430



The photos look like the same woman.  In looking under her name oops!  Appears she got served with a "cease and desist" order by the Arizona Dept. of Financial Institutions in 2007.  http://www.azdfi.gov/Consumers/PublicRecords/Forms/CandD/LIEN_AND_BOND_SERVICES_LLC_C&D.pdf  In reading this complaint now I understand why it appears she was an attorney also.  Seems she pretends to be her own attorney when doing collections:



In 2009, it appears they took $2500 from a client and then didn't deliver any services.  http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lien-Bond-Investigative-Services/Mesa-Arizona-85205/Lien-Bond-Investigative-Services-Kelly-Townsend-Took-my-250000-and-I-have-never-heard-701383

She hasn't twitter's since 2011 it appears - https://twitter.com/trackerii  There's doesn't appear to be any twitter for 12 Legions of Angel's https://twitter.com/search?q=12%20legions%20of%20angels&src=typd  Since most people in the sex industry are on twitter - not sure how they speak to people they're trying to seek information within the sex industry without it
Wow - $1,000,000 and up in revenue http://www.zoominfo.com/c/Lien-%26-Bond-Investigative-Services-LLC/346012842

The website listed here shows a "Runaway Squad" http://www.arizonapis.com/ that appears on A&E.  Ah A&E - the channel who brought us "8 Minutes" - a staged faked scripted show that got sued for "breach of promises" by imaginary defendants and where the producers were called "con artists" by the investors!  Well going back to the reviews the audience wasn't buying this show.  So far I'm not finding one real client or any link that seems to be working.

I'm finding a paid obituary for Julia but not a death certificate.  Okay maybe I'm looking under the wrong name.  Which might explain why I'm not finding a death record for Julia anywhere.   I tried looking under just the name "Julia" with Kelly as the husband.  Couldn't find anything here -  https://familysearch.org/search/collection/results?count=20&query=%2Bgivenname%3Ajulia~%20%2Bsurname%3AD%27Alfonzo~&collection_id=1202535

Nor there:


Well look I could be totally wrong about not finding any record for marriage or death with Julia and Kelly.  I'm not a private investigator by trade.  I mean you need a lot of training to get a license for that I'd imagine as coming up with the wrong records could really waste a lot of time I would imagine.  Out of curiosity I wonder how much training one needs.

It seems Julia isn't a licensed investigator either.


So if Julia and Tom aren't licensed investigators, then Kelly was at least an "employee".  Only according to the Arizona state website - one doesn't need any training to be an "employee" of an agency.   I'm serious - look:



What does this mean?  It appears it means Kelly Townsend is an "employee" of a private investigator.  Well actually an "expired employee".  His other license is "pending".  So technically he has no active license with the state of Arizona at this time.

Dakota was found in 2013.  According to the Arizona state licensing board during 2013 - Kelly nor Tom had a private investigator license at all!!!

I did however find a birth certificate for Julia Coleman born on December 20, 1958 in Encino, California.  It appears she married in Tommy Hirai  in 1980 in California.   However, Kelly's wife was introduced on the radio program as Julie D'Alfanzo.  Her Linkedin profile says she was with a private investigative firm of "Coleman".  

So this appears to be the woman in the obituary.  I just can't seem to find a marriage certificate to Kelly Townsend, nor her death certificate.   I can't find a divorce degree for her from Tommy either - although a Tommy Hirai did die in California in 1982.   But I still can't find a marriage certificate for her to Kelly under any name.  

Now according to his twitter, Kelly says he's "been an investigator for 20 years".  https://twitter.com/ChildRescue  Is there some reason why the only thing I can find them he seems to do is sell a GPS tracker?  Oh no I take that back as that site is down also.  His incorporation papers for "12 Legions of Angel's" is dated 2013 - so that's only three years.   Julia's name isn't on the incorporation papers.   

So without getting a professional involved, and going down to the courthouse - it's hard to say who is who and what is what exactly between these two.   Without a death certificate - no cause of death is known for Julia.  Did she die in an accident?  Did she die in her sleep?  I mean how did she die?  If she died.  If we know which Julie she is.   

It looks like Julia got herself in some legal trouble in 2004 also.  http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/inob1um/arizona-district-court/ochs-et-al-v-lien-and-bond-services-et-al/  She also never appeared in court to defend the case it seems.   Here's where she's pretending to be  attorney's  http://www.mymoneypro.org/lawyer/Julia-Alfonzo-Lien-Bond-Services/  

These might be two different women but Julia on her Linkedin profile says she is in  a trafficking group online called Project Exodus https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2462155/profile

Project Exodus' manager is Mike Masten  is https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikemasten?authType=name&authToken=TL4q whose clients have been the "CIA and Homeland Security".  

It seems he's in Arizona since May of 2015 working with Sentel and the army http://www.sentel.com/content/may-2015-sentel-wins-eagle-task-order-logistics-services-yuma-proving-grounds working together here to "SENTEL Corporation (SENTEL) combined forces with Infinite Services & Solutions, Inc. (Infinite) to win the Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Task Order to provide Logistics Support Services for Yuma Proving Grounds in Arizona."

So Julie is, or was, part of Project Exodus, managed by Matsen, who is with Sentel down in Arizona working with the army  on this project above.

By the way can I mention here why I started this movement in the 1980's?  Because I was a witness to many forms of sex trafficking.  I saw street pimps, gorilla pimps, romeo pimps and I saw cops running an escort service called "Talk of the Town".  The service "Talk of the Town" used escorts who Cheri Woods had recruited to audition for the "Dating Game" produced by Chuck Barris.  Those who didn't make the grade worked at the service - while those who were liked by men overseas like men we were doing oil deals with would "win" this date. Thinking they were going on a date with Chuck himself chaperoning - the women didn't think they might not come back home again.  They got on the plane willingly.  http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2437/was-chuck-barris-a-hit-man-for-the-cia

I also witnessed Iran Contra.  This was our government bringing in cocaine to sell to raise money for the Contra's while blaming the African American gangs for the drugs and crime.  Sometimes a drug dealer wanted a white woman and those without family would then disappear on a diplomat's plane which couldn't be stopped or searched.  http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/index.html

Now who was I going to call for help when we had women disappearing on diplomat's planes with a CIA agent telling me to "think of it as her giving a sacrifice for her country".  My attitude was if she wasn't enlisted in the military I didn't think they had the right to kidnap a private citizen and sell them like that.  Nor did I think it was right when you had a police officer telling you that you were going to prostitute for him "or else".  

As I had a Beverly Hills cop do to me.  He let me know I was either going to work for them "or else" disappear.  Now you know why I put together a warehouse as a safe house.  Where do you go when running from the CIA or the cops?  Or as we saw with Joohoon David Lee - Homeland Security.  https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/former-hsi-special-agent-pleads-guilty-taking-bribes-korean-businessman-being

We can't call 911 - nor can we call a trafficking hotline that says to "call the trafficking task force" when they're the ones' we're running from as Rep. Portman witnessed himself recently.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/failures-in-handling-unaccompanied-migrant-minors-have-led-to-trafficking/2016/01/26/c47de164-c138-11e5-9443-7074c3645405_story.html  In that case, Rep. Portland stepped in.  But note he stepped in for boys being forced to work at a farm.  I highly DOUBT he would have stepped in if those teens had been girls who were working at the Dog Patch strip club.  

Which makes you wonder what's going on here.  I certainly never heard of Kelly Townsend until recently.   Recently when actual survivors of sex trafficking were reporting to me this guy was calling them up not only offering them a job on a 110 acre "ranch where they are housing trafficking victims they rescue", but further asking them to DRIVE from the east coast in one case to Arizona.  

Why DRIVE?   If you ask me it's because then there's no trace of you going there.   I mean honestly at this point I'm wondering if he was even married.  I did a marriage license search for Kelly remember in Arizona and California and it came back with nothing.  

Which you combine what these women, especially that one, is telling me Kelly is asking her to do and knowing the connections here with the CIA, military, etc., and you can see why I'm just wondering what the heck is going on.  Especially since I'm not seeing any type of counseling services connected to Julia's social media. If she's helping sex trafficking victims.  I mean do you see ONE counselor here?  I know a very good "deprogrammer" in Phoenix who works with sex trafficking victims doing intervention and I don't see her name on any of their profiles.  WHY are there no listings of even one counselor who specializes in sex trafficking victims on their site if they do so many "rescues" they make over $1,000,000 a year according to their zoominfo listing.

Where's this 100 acre rescue?  I don't see any licensing for such a rescue under the name of "12 Legions of Angel's".  By the way - here's a lesson for you in sex trafficking rescues.  You run a long term facility and then you have to get licensing.  Guess what a pimp can do then looking for someone who has been placed into a facility for care?     You got it - just go through the list like shooting fish in a barrel.  http://www.azdhs.gov/documents/licensing/databases/ALL_LIC_PROV_LIST.pdf

So maybe they operate it under a different name.  Only if it is, there is no license for such an operation with his name on the license.  I checked with the auditor to licenses such operations in Arizona and his name didn't come up.  

Now when this guy was talking to this survivor who was telling me about this job offer, a young single woman mind you, he supposedly hadn't said one bad word about me.  She called me up wondering if I'd heard of such a place.  The truth was I had not.  Now I would think being I answer this hotline, and have for 30 years now, if someone opened up a 110 acre rescue operation then certainly I'd be advised of it so I could send someone who calls us up to the program.  I give out referrals every day.  I don't think the phone doesn't ring at least once a day from someone wanting help.  Yesterday I spoke to a woman for an hour who was telling me how her boyfriend is getting ready to leave her because she's "depressed all the time" now she's in recovery.   

Organizing rescues?  Been doing it for over 30 years now being I was organizing them before I even got into recovery in 1995.  I've offered continuing educational units for counselors, social workers, and even law enforcement and I'd love to help train their staff.  But I had to tell her I hadn't heard anything about them.  Now I know his twitter says he's been "doing this 20 years" but that would mean he was doing this in 1996.  I can guarantee you he wasn't in the field in 1996 or I would have heard about him being we were the ONLY programs working in this field in the tri-state area of Arizona, California and Nevada organizing rescues.  

I know when they first started posting on Facebook I tried opening up a conversation with them about what services they offer and they wouldn't respond to me other than polite shut-downs.   Were they being cold to me because they run a Christian program?  I doubt it since I'm a Christian, and even an ordained minister.  I was ordained when I was 17 years old in a church my mother was a board member of.  Went to theology school for two years to get that ordination.  So I don't think it's that.  

But then when Kelly supposedly told this woman I was "crazy" well that my attention.  Why?  Because in the last year I've had THREE private investigators calling up people I"m speaking to, or doing business with, or helping with their recovery, or networking with, or receiving assistance from, or in some fashion interacting with and telling them the same exact thing which is "Jody is crazy".

One of those people was a man who works with retired military, police, athletes, etc., who help us with physical support on tough rescues.   I had a private investigator out of San Mateo claiming she was a member of this man's board in fact.  When I asked him about it because she was stalking me online - he said "No she's not".  I would post a comment or an article in Linkedin and this woman was coming in behind every line or word saying something to the effect of "you're crazy".  

Then each person who would respond to me in any positive manner - she was calling them up with the same threat "if you respect your reputation you won't speak to her because she's crazy".  She then proceeded to call this man up and tell him the same threat "if you speak to Jody then you'll lose all respect in this field".

So let me get it straight.  He helps with physical extraction of victims in tough situations where they might have to be physically taken out of say a strip club where bouncers might be holding them hostage, and I run a hotline to connect people up to such services, and if he speaks to me presumably to do what we both do then he's going to "lose all credibility"?  What?    

Of course I sent that private investigator a threat to file a defamation lawsuit and a complaint against her license.  The minute I did that she not only stopped but I noticed her profile completely altered.  She at least removed the false statement on her resume online she worked with this man now she was caught.  Again, here's a list of domestic violence shelters of which I would imagine trafficking houses also qualify and I'm not seeing something with Kelly Townsend's name.  You can also see in this why I don't use the lists.  http://www.azdhs.gov/documents/licensing/databases/DVTX_Report.pdf

The second was in connection with Greg Reese and Kevin Brown.  You remember Kevin Brown I'm sure.  He was the ex-cop turned rescuer who was working with Greg Reese, a  private investigator, out of Orange County who was the subject of "8 Minutes".  A show which portrayed itself to be a reality show about sex trafficking rescue who in reality was hired actors paid to act out their roles.   I remember in fact getting a call a year before the show came out from a guy claiming to work with Kevin Brown.  

He told me Kevin Brown was doing these rescues and he wanted me to send people who call our hotline to a motel room where they could be offered help.  When I asked him why I would do that he said because Kevin had been doing these hotel stings in Orange County, but the word had "hit the streets" what he was doing and the prostitutes weren't coming to the hotel anymore.   This news article by the way says Greg Reese "started his own private investigative firm".  http://www.latimes.com/local/great-reads/la-me-c1-prostitute-squad-20131002-dto-htmlstory.html  Note Greg Reese doesn't hold any California licensing.  By the way, what I'm doing here is what I teach moms worried about their daughter's to do when checking in on a guy as to whether he's telling the truth or not.  Does he say he's a "private investigator"?  Check out the state board then.  


No Greg Reese.

Safe Passage?


Nope.

Then I asked the obvious "why would I send someone calling me for help to a motel room to be offered help by Kevin?"  I mean what was it he was offering them?  This guy told me he was offering to "take them to a 110 acre ranch in the desert where they could escape and heal".  When I asked how successful this guy was he told me "oh yes his success stories are there with him when he makes this offer".   After seeing Greg Reese is not a licensed investigator, and he's not got a church incorporated - yeah I think I know why they're calling me up thinking I'd send them women over to a hotel room.  

Speaking as someone who knows getting us into recovery is not so easy - I asked where Kevin got his training from to know how to help us break that "addiction" many of us have to the sex industry once it's programmed into us because I didn't remember him in any of my classes.  Nor did I remember selling him any of our "Recovery Guides".   

That's when he started not answering me.  I have studied programs for over 30 years now, and I dug into 20 years prior to my work and found programs who address us as strictly trauma, or drug addiction, or vocational training bomb.  I also found all faith based programs had bombed.  So I asked of course if I could see this program and meet with his survivors.   I read everything I can on this subject, and I study every program that I can in this field, so that I can learn from both the good and the bad.   All professionals do such constant learning.

When I asked to see this ranch and meet his survivors as well as Kevin Brown - he ran off the phone and never called me again.  The next time I saw him it was on "8 Minutes" and then that whole thing that popped off. 

The private investigator who was stalking people I was speaking to and smearing me in Orange County was connected to a group being run by Meg Munoz.  https://ruthjacobs.co.uk/2014/03/02/meg-munoz-former-sex-worker-trafficking-survivor-ally-and-rights-advocate-interview/    Seems Abeni is incorporated in California - but her name is Margaret - not Meg.  



Ms. Munoz was on the Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force as well as a chapter of SWOP. I gave them both a "cease and desist" order and they stopped.  The PI in San Mateo not only is the same city where Greg Munks and the other officer work who were caught with their pants down in Las Vegas with "Operation Dollhouse" in 2007, but she was working with the prosecutor's office there who was also a member of HEAT.  In fact, all three of them were connected to HEAT.  

Now since Greg Munks was also on the Human Trafficking Task Force, and Munoz was connected to the force, as well Greg Reese, and in Arizona we saw Officer Armendariz die before he could testify at a corruption hearing who was on the human trafficking task force - a pattern seems to be developing here.   Which is I now have three private investigators running around behind me trying to make sure people don't speak to me, do business with me, help me out, help the people who call our hotline out, return my phone calls, etc.   http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/a-deputys-death-opens-the-door-onto-a-world-corruption-in-sheriff-joes-mcso-6462478

Now considering each one of them has been exposed so far as either being connected to corruption, with their pants down, or outright fraud such as what Kevin Brown was doing, but even straight up sex trafficking if you take a look at what was going on with Joohoon David Lee who was not only living in Las Vegas but also plead guilty to a bribery charge in Los Angeles - a pattern is beginning to emerge here.

I mean take a good look at Joohoon David Lee.  http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/las-vegas-restaurateur-says-former-fed-manufactured-criminal-case-against-him  This guy jacked up a completely innocent family for sex trafficking through his job at Homeland Security - Immigration.  Then he not only took bribes, did not arrest another man who was running a trafficking operation, but he further then went to Korea to actively bring back a female victim of sex trafficking back to the states to work in prostitution.  

Tell me what woman is going to be able to say no to a Homeland Security agent with Immigration?   I mean this is truly the 800 pound gorilla who can do what he wants.  In fact, his boss even said that when this innocent victim called to complain about what he was doing.  

Did the boss jump up and fire the guy?  Nope.  Told the innocent victim whose wife was being strapped to an ankle bracelet to trace her movements 24/7 there was "nothing he could do".   No one told the guy to call me or I would have shown them what we did with Chris Butler, Kemp Shiffer, Joe Conforte, and other cases we've been working on.  

So I didn't even bother looking into this guy Kelly Townsend's background until I had someone tell me he was saying I was "crazy" to a woman who said she was friends with me.  That was after he tried to get her to drive to Arizona to take a job at this "ranch" while pretending to be a private investigator.  His emails to her were signed as if he was an active current investigator.  

I don't lie about what I am.  I'm not perfect.  I'm human.  I don't pretend to be a licensed investigator. I don't pretend to have 20 years experience.  I can't say if this man's wife is really dead or not because I don't know him and just because I can't find anything could be a computer glitch.   

But I can say this - nothing about him seems to check out as real.  It all seems to be hocus pocus connected to yet another faked TV show.  One where the viewers all agreed the whole thing looked both "fake" and "amateur".   Well it was because I would never even THINK of filming a rescue mission.  You know why?  Because it could screw thing up and people's lives are at stake.  I'm not going to risk getting someone killed to film a TV show.  No amount of money is worth losing a victim because of a TV show.  It's why I've never filmed anything I've ever worked on which has been successful missions.  

My testimonials span 30 years, and are from different people, different newspapers, different reporters, and you can hear them in different voices I have up in their various interviews.  Nothing about Kelly's success stories seem to even check out as real.  

I can settle this right here.  If Kelly is what he says he is and that's someone working to rescue victims then why hasn't he introduced himself to our hotline and offered his services to our callers?  

Which is what I told this woman who has no experience at all working with other victims in recovery.  Why would he offer her a job before he'd offer someone like myself who has 30 years of successful experience?  A researcher did a 10 year study into the program I created which can be found in the book "Leaving Prostitution" and she wrote wonderful things.  The interviews were just great about us.  





So the question remains - why was this guy trying to talk a young single survivor into driving down to Arizona?

I see the $4475 on his fund raiser is supposedly for "medical bills" but it's not going to the hospital.  It's going to him.  Usually hospitals will find a way to waive hospital bills after someone dies.  There's paperwork but that's usually what they do.  That's what happened with my mom who had $200,000 in unpaid bills not covered by Medicare when she died.  

Kelly if you're reading this - I didn't even start checking you out until you told someone to stop talking to me as I was "crazy".  That's becoming a pretty common theme out of people in one way or another connected with Kevin Brown, "8 Minutes", A&E, and Relativity Media.  

It's certainly not something our members are saying to me.  In fact, the only ones who seem to be saying it seem to be connected to the same group of shysters.  I have a printout of 10 liens against Julie by the way for civil judgments against her for unpaid bills it appears that I found public records on.   I may struggle to pay my bills because I'm out of work and disabled and trying to take care of my sick daughter, three pets and run Sex Workers Anonymous but I don't have a complaint from the state telling me to "cease and desist", nor a "rip off report" for $2500, nor do I have things about me not checking out.  

There's something very wrong here when Kelly is supposedly targeting survivors online and trying to talk them into coming to work for him on this compound because every source I'm asking around about this is not telling me there is such a compound.  If there was, I doubt this gofundme site would be up and everything else.  

So any survivors out there, or anyone for that matter - if someone starts coming at you saying "Oh don't talk to Jody - she's crazy" I suggest you start doing some homework on THEM.   Because a pretty clear pattern is emerging from what I'm seeing.  

I've said this before and I'll say it again - if someone tells you they're wanting to help alcoholics and they don't even know who Bill Wilson is - then something is wrong.  Now, if they know who Bill is and they want to bash and smear him - then what does that have to do with the fact that before AA NO alcoholics got sober?  None.  They died.  100 percent mortality rate.  AA's not perfect?  What is?  But NO ONE got sober before AA . So if he gets a few sober - than that's amazing.  Our mortality rate of those coming out of sex work is even higher than that of an alcoholic.  Especially with all the serial killers running around after us and the high rate of suicide.  So whatever may be or not be wrong with me - we're sitting here talking about this subject BECAUSE OF ME.  

Go on look.  Find me a news article or TV show or magazine piece where someone was saying sex trafficking was real and that we needed to change our legal system that GOT TRACTION which predates my work you can verify at www.hightechmadam.com

So if they don't know who Bill is and don't even consider sending someone to AA if this was alcoholism - then you need to take a real good look at that person.  

Because right now one of two things is the case with Kelly.  He is either completely lying to this woman about the job and the ranch  or . . . . . ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION